We Are a Virtual Practice
All sessions are conducted virtually via our secure telehealth platform. Like many therapy practices out there, after going completely virtual during the Covid-19 pandemic, we realized that most clients actually prefer the convenience and other benefits that come with virtual therapy.
All you need is a secure internet connection and a private quiet place to have sessions.
The Right Fit is Important
Finding a therapist that you feel good about is pivotal to your success in therapy. Even the best, most well-trained and experienced therapists are not the right fit for every unique individual.
Rates for individual therapy range from $100 to $200 per session. Rates for relationship therapy range from $125 to $225 per session. Rates vary by therapist, session type, and client's financial capacity. A limited number of reduced fee/ sliding scale slots are available for those for whom our full rates are not feasible.
While we are not in-network with any insurance companies, if you have an insurance plan that offers out-of-network mental health benefits you may be entitled to partial reimbursement of the cost of your therapy.
Once it is established that you have out-of-network insurance coverage, we will provide a monthly superbill statement for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. If you have any questions about how out-of-network insurance works, please reach out and we will be happy to clarify.
Good Faith Estimate Notice:
· You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
· Under the law, health care providers need to give their patients or clients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate
of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
· You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including
· You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
· If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your
Good Faith Estimate.
· For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.